Get a Call Back
Advanced Excel Training In Marathahalli
Advanced Excel Training in Marathahalli by RIA Institute offers students an innovative way to learn Advanced Excel . With experienced Advanced Excel professional Trainers and advanced lab Facilities to practice Advanced Excel, students can complete Advanced Excel Training in a real-time scenario. Our Best Advanced Excel Training Institute in Marathahalli is rated as one of the Best Advanced Excel Learning Center on Google.
Training methodology used for conducting Advanced Excel Course includes ease of understanding Advanced Excel Concepts, latest examples in Advanced Excel Classes and real-time practical exposure. This ensures that students opting for Advanced Excel Training in Marathahalli get value for money. Our Advanced Excel Course Content is structured to cover all concepts under Advanced Excel Courses.
RIA Institute of Technology is the leading Best Advanced Excel Training Institute in Marathahalli and has long back established itself as the pioneer in giving real-time Advanced Excel Training in Marathahalli.
What Is Advanced Excel ?
Advanced Excel refers to features and functions of Microsoft Excel tool which helps the user to perform complex and large calculations, data processing on the huge amount of data, performing data analysis, better representation of data, etc. Advanced Excel functions allow business organizations to increase their Productivity and performance by easily sorting and filtering relevant information and using it for better decision making. Some of the most important Advanced Excel functions include date and time function, lookup and reference function, statistical and logical function, data validation and text function, pivot charts and tables, multidimensional analysis, advanced dashboard, etc.
Acquiring Advanced Excel skills have also become necessary for fresher candidates as it gives them additional skills and expertise which can help them attract the attention of the employer. If you want to develop skills in Advance Excel, you should consider joining an Advanced Excel training course in RIA Institute of Technology
If you are interested to Learn Advanced Excel from Best Advanced Excel Training Institute in Marathahalli, then RIA Institute is the Right place. You can Register or Contact us get updated about the new batch.
1. You will learn how to use formulas and functions to automate tasks.
2. You will learn how pivot tables work and how they can help you analyze data.
3. You will learn how conditional formatting works and how you can use it to make your reports look great.
4. You will learn how VLOOKUP, INDEX MATCH, and OFFSET & GRID work together to create dynamic formulas.
5. You will learn how you can use Pivot Tables to organize and present data in a way that makes sense to you.
6. You will learn how DAX formulas work and how you can use them to create complex calculations.
7. You will learn how Power Query helps you cleanse and prepare data before using it in Excel.
8. You will learn how Excel’s Data Modeling features work and how you can leverage these tools to build models that fit your business needs.
9. You will learn how custom functions work and how you can write your own functions to solve problems.
10. You will learn how macros work and how you can customize them to do things automatically.
11. You will learn how the Visual Basic Editor (VBE) works and how you can edit code directly inside Excel.
12. You will learn how add-ins work and how you can extend Excel’s functionality.
13. You will learn how Office 365 works and how you can access your files anywhere.
14. You will learn how OneDrive works and how you can share files easily with others.
Approx. 6 months
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the level of difficulty of an advanced excel course will vary depending on the individual’s level of experience and expertise with the software. However, as a general rule, anyone who is comfortable using basic excel functions and is looking to improve their skillset should consider taking an advanced course.
If you want to take an advanced Excel course, there are a few things you should already know. First, you should be proficient in the basics of Excel. This means being able to use the various features and functions of the program, and being able to create and format basic spreadsheets. If you’re not sure whether you have the skills necessary for an advanced course, it’s a good idea to take a beginners’ course first.
Second, you should have a good understanding of mathematics and statistics. This is because a lot of the work in Excel involves manipulating data and performing calculations. If you’re not confident with your Maths skills, it’s worth brushing up your skills.